Part P of the Building Regulations?

Did you know that much of the electrical work carried out in your home needs to be certified by a Registered Competent Person, Regsitered Third Party Certifier or Building Control Body as compliant with the Building Regulations and notified to your local authority or other approved Building Control Body? Examples of such Part P work… Read More