Heating, Electrical and Renewable Energy Company serving Bristol & Bath region
Gregor Heating, Electrical & Renewable Energy has been established for over 30 years, and has a great reputation throughout the Bristol and Bath region it serves for providing quality works and value for money. We have a strong presence both locally and regionally in the New Build and Renewable Plumbing sectors.
Due to further growth within the Company, especially around New Build, a vacancy has arisen for a new role within Gregor Heating. We are looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in defining and managing the costs of our New Build contracts, along with supporting other departments. You will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, with the ability to think logically
- Good analytical skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- A team player with strong communication skills who is equally confident in a client-facing role and in managing internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of contracts, including the procurement from the start of the contract through to final account, the preparation and monitoring of applications for payment, and the control of variations
- Must be fully IT-literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
You will be responsible for the effective financial management of a number of live contracts at any one time, also ensuring that they meet legal compliance and quality standards.
Must be fully qualified, with a proven track record within the UK Construction / M & E industry that can bring value to the Company from the outset. You will need to be determined and persuasive, and have the ability to make things happen.
In return, we are offering a salary range between £35k – £45K plus package (depending on experience).
Applications Invited from Qualified Candidates who have the right to work in the UK to email@example.com
Vacancy first posted 17th April 2018.