Safe in your home with Gregor Heating – When your boiler is being installed
All our engineers and staff have signed up to our company Covid 19 policy, however to protect your household and our installer whilst work is being carried out we ask you to support and cooperate with the following practical guidelines:
Prior to the installation Team
- Our admin team will contact you prior to the install and establish if anyone in your household is shielding, self-isolating or has symptoms of Coronavirus – if the answer is yes, we will rearrange a convenient date to commence your install
Preparation on the days
- We ask that a clear pathway to the area the installer needs to work in is created.
- Our Installer will complete a Covid Risk Assessment with you prior to entering the property- he will ask if anyone is shielding, self isolating or has symptoms of Coronavirus. Our engineer will be wearing appropriate PPE however we ask our customers to:
- If possible, we ask all household members to stay in another room whilst the installer is at work
- Open all internal doors so the installer can limit contact with surfaces.
- Ventilate work areas as much as possible, by having windows open in the area of the install
- Do not shake hands with the Installer
- Maintain a 2m distance wherever possible
- Don’t feel you need to offer them a cuppa – they will be bringing their own drink.
After the Installation
- Our engineer will :
- Cleaning objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving
- Removal of general waste and belongings from the work area at the end of the day or job.
- Arranging safe disposal of waste with you and in accordance with local by-laws.