We face unprecedented times that we have never seen in over 30 years of business.
If you are experiencing any difficulties in reaching us on the phone then please email [email protected] and one of the team will give you a call back.
In line with Government guidelines, we want to offer some reassurance to all our customers including those who are facing isolation in their homes for the weeks ahead. The first priority has to be the wellbeing of our community.
We understand that some people may have concerns about having tradespeople in their homes at this time, however in the case of an emergency such as a boiler breakdown this is hard to avoid.
To this end we are following precautions as outlined by Public Health England;
- Please note that the showroom at our HQ in Warmley is now closed to the public until further notice.
- Additional hygiene measures are being taken by all visiting staff which includes wearing gloves as required, hand sanitiser, and additional handwashing. Respect for a customer’s house has always been a priority for us, so rest assured we will take extra care to clean up after ourselves.
- Where possible we suggest that whilst the work is being carried out, if you as the customer could remain in a separate room so you have minimal contact with the engineer.
- All administration can be done online or over the phone.
- At head office we are asking staff and members of the general public not to come in if they are showing any symptoms. We expect that this will have an impact on the number of administration staff available on site over time but we will have to work with that and we are setting up home-working in some cases to allow for this.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 0117 935 2400 or [email protected]
- Please note your help in giving us as much notice as possible for cancellations is much appreciated. Limited emergency appointments are available and we will do our best to accommodate everyone including those that are most vulnerable.
Most of all we have been heartened by the fantastic community spirit that exists – long may this last.
If you are elderly or vulnerable and struggling to get some basic supplies such as bread or milk, we would be delighted to help if we can.
Please phone the office the day before your appointment to put in a request and if we are able to, the engineer will source and deliver these items when attending your appointment.
Finally, we would like to support those of you working in the NHS which is on frontline of the current crisis. If you are an NHS employee and live in the Bristol area, we will offer you a priority service at a discounted cost if your home’s boiler breaks down or needs attention.
We wish you all well in the challenging months ahead.