Gregor Heating has been installing energy-efficient central heating systems and boilers for families in and around Bristol and Bath for over 30 years.
Throughout this time, we have stuck to a simple formula of providing you with honest advice and a high-quality installation service that you can trust; and we are proud to install over 3,000 boilers in the community every year.
We want to be your number one choice for boilers and heating solutions and services, including the latest smart heating controls.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional system with a boiler and radiators, or one driven by a renewable technology such as a Heat Pump, you’re in safe hands with Gregor Heating, keeping you warm and cosy.
- Gas, oil, LPG-fuelled and electric boilers, domestic and commercial – whatever your preferred fuel source, we can recommend and install the right boiler for the right application. Call us today on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397 for a free quotation.
- Trusted local team – we are a family-run business that is still directed by our founder, Steve Gregor, working together with our close-knit management team, friendly office receptionists and a staff of highly skilled local Gas-Safe-registered or OFTEC-registered heating engineers and NICEIC-qualified electricians, all directly employed by the company. See our core values.
- Free, no-obligation survey – when you contact Gregor to express initial interest in having a new boiler or central heating system installed, one of our experienced technical surveyors will come out to assess what would work best in your home, free of charge, and propose a costing without any obligation to purchase. The initial no-obligation survey can be done over the phone with photos, via video call or in person – the choice is yours. This ensures that you receive expert advice on your choice of boiler and heating controls before making the decision to buy.
- Experienced, practical advice – our engineers and technical surveyors have many years of experience in designing and installing heating systems to suit every need, and are second to none when it comes to servicing your boiler and diagnosing and resolving faults
- Finance options available on Worcester boilers – if you’d prefer the convenience of making regular payments towards your purchase of a top-notch new Worcester boiler, we can arrange credit for you subject to normal status checks. For more details, see our dedicated finance page.
- Friendly and reliable installation service – our installers are experienced and directly employed, and are cheerful local people just like you, who will give you service with a smile. All our installations are led by Gas Safe or OFTEC-registered engineers who are passionate about their work and the service they provide.
- Outstanding customer service – As a customer, you are guaranteed to be properly looked after from the moment you first contact one of our friendly Customer Service Advisors. Whatever your needs and whatever issues may arise, we pride ourselves on listening to you and responding promptly, appropriately, politely and efficiently. We employ dedicated customer service advisors in our office to answer your calls and written enquiries and set up appointments with our engineers. We’re not happy until you’re happy – that’s our promise and the Gregor guarantee!
- Latest A-rated boilers from leading brands – along with providing a quality service, we only use quality products, and are accredited installers and service engineers for Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, and other leading brands, prized for their efficiency and durability, including many Which? award-winning models
- Exclusive 10-year manufacturer guarantees included on selected Worcester and Vaillant boilers* (subject to annual service) thanks to Gregor being a long-term accredited installer of these brands – giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’ll be getting sustained value for money on your purchase of a new boiler.
- Free first-year boiler service on all private installs – all new gas boilers installed by us come with one year’s free Heat:Plan cover, entitling you to a free boiler service in the first year following the date of your installation.
- Renewable heat technologies – we have excellent knowledge of the integration of renewable energy sources with central heating systems, and can supply complete integrated solutions tailored for your home or premises, including but not limited to underfloor heating. Call us on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397 for a free, no-obligation quotation. Please visit our Renewable section to find out more.
- The latest smart thermostats and technology – most of our boiler installations today come with the installation of smart thermostats to let you control your heating via your smartphone and give you even more control over your heating bills. Don’t forget to ask our surveyor for more details.