Throughout this time, we have stuck to a simple formula of providing you with honest advice and a high-quality installation service that you can trust; and we are proud to install over 3,000 boilers in the community every year.
We want to be your number one choice for boilers and heating solutions and services, including the latest smart heating controls.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional system with a boiler and radiators, or one driven by a renewable technology such as a Heat Pump, you’re in safe hands with Gregor Heating, keeping you warm and cosy.
The Gregor Customer Journey
Free Online Quote
Is your boiler broken or are your heating bills too high? Fill in our online quotation form for a free, fast, no-obligation indicative quote, or call Gregor Customer Service on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397 for advice on whether you’ll save money by buying a new boiler. You can then make an informed decision on how to proceed.
A friendly Gregor Heating surveyor will visit your property to carry out a survey. They will advise you on the best options for your home, always taking into account your needs and what hot water flow rate and central heating demands your boiler needs to serve.
Quote & Installation
You’ll then receive a written quotation for your new boiler, including installation. Once you have accepted this, a final survey from a Gregor Heating technical surveyor will be booked in to record exact measurements and any further information needed. Then a Gregor Heating engineer will install the boiler and any related fixtures.
Enjoy Your New Boiler
Once your new boiler has been installed, the installing engineer will also ensure that you are confident with using it by demonstrating how to operate the controls and thermostat. You’ll receive a full parts and labour guarantee for the applicable time period for the model of boiler you have chosen. Now you can just sit back and enjoy your efficient and reliable new central heating system, helping you and your family stay warm and cosy.
Flexible Payment Solutions on Selected Boilers with Gregor
Flexible payment options are available, and eligible customers can now access a competitively priced regular payment plan for selected boilers and spread the cost of their investment in a new boiler through a series of more manageable monthly payments over 1, 3, 5, 8 or 10 years*.
The application process is simple. Finance is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a division of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC.
Three reasons to choose Gregor for your new boiler installation
A trusted, local team
Experienced, practical advice
Outstanding customer service
More reasons to choose Gregor for your new heating installation
- Gas, oil, LPG-fuelled and electric boilers, domestic and commercial – whatever your preferred fuel source, we can recommend and install the right boiler for the right application. Call us today on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397 for a free quotation.
- Free, no-obligation survey – when you contact Gregor to express initial interest in having a new boiler or central heating system installed, one of our experienced technical surveyors will come out to assess what would work best in your home, free of charge, and propose a costing without any obligation to purchase. The initial no-obligation survey can be done over the phone with photos, via video call or in person – the choice is yours. This ensures that you receive expert advice on your choice of boiler and heating controls before making the decision to buy.
- The latest smart thermostats and technology – all of our boiler installations today come with the installation of smart thermostats to let you control your heating via your smartphone and give you even more control over your heating bills. Don’t forget to ask our surveyor for more details.
- Free first-year boiler service on all private installs – all new gas and oil boilers installed by us come with one year’s free Heat:Plan boiler service and maintenance cover, entitling you to a free boiler service in the first year following the date of your installation.
- Finance options available on lots of gas and oil boilers – if you’d prefer the convenience of making regular payments towards your purchase of a top-notch new boiler, we can arrange credit for you subject to normal status checks. For more details, see our dedicated finance page.
- A verified Which? Trusted Trader for a decade, being independently assessed by Which? helps us to be recognised as a reputable trader by a premium, household brand that aligns with our Gregor Guarantee – “We’re not happy until you’re happy.”
- Latest A-rated, energy efficient boilers and renewable technologies from leading brands – along with providing a quality service, we only use quality products, and are accredited installers and service engineers for Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Ideal, Baxi and Gloworm and other leading brands, prized for their efficiency and durability, including many Which? award-winning models.
- Renewable heat technologies – we have excellent knowledge of the integration of renewable energy sources with central heating systems, and can supply complete integrated solutions tailored for your home or premises, including but not limited to underfloor heating. Call us on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397 for a free, no-obligation quotation. Please visit our Renewable section to find out more.
- Exclusive 12-year manufacturer guarantees included on selected Worcester and Vaillant boilers* (subject to annual service) thanks to Gregor being a long-term accredited installer of these brands – giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’ll be getting sustained value for money on your purchase of a new boiler.
Frequently asked questions
Obtaining a quotation from Gregor Heating is easy!
Just contact one of our friendly Customer Service Advisors on 0117 935 2400 or 01225 738 397, or email [email protected], to arrange a free, no-obligation initial survey and quotation.
Alternatively, you can complete our contact form, and we will be in touch.
At Gregor Heating, we believe it is best to come to your property and discuss your needs face-to-face, developing an understanding of your property and how you use it, in order to ensure that we come up with the right solution for your needs and that there are no unexpected surprises along the way.Surveys can be arranged at a time that suits you, and we are able to offer appointments from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday.
As part of our initial survey, one of our experienced technical surveyors will visit your home to discuss your requirements and review your existing installation, designing a system to suit your personal needs. The survey could take anything up to an hour to provide us with key background information.
Following our survey, we will provide you with a detailed written quotation based on the installation that we have agreed best meets your needs. Quotations are valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issue.
One of our friendly Customer Service Advisors will be happy to discuss your quotation with you, should you have any questions.
You can indicate your acceptance of your quotation by phoning our office.
We will then issue you with an acceptance letter to be signed and returned. Alternatively, you can email a copy of the signed acceptance form to your Customer Service Team contact.
Flexible payment options are available, including interest-free finance and interest-bearing credit.Eligible customers can access a competitively priced regular payment plan for selected Worcester boilers and spread the cost of their investment in a new boiler through a series of more manageable monthly payments over 1, 3, 5, 8 or 10 years.
For full details, please see our dedicated Flexible Payment Solutions page.
Once you have accepted a quotation from us, we will then agree with you the dates of your final survey and the installation itself.
A typical boiler replacement takes a day, and a system conversion upgrade 2-3 days. All our installations are carried out by our experienced Gas Safe registered engineers (OFTEC-registered in the case of an oil boiler); and all electrical work is carried out by our NICEIC-registered electricians.At the start of your installation, your engineer will talk you through the planned works and discuss any concerns you may have. We will put down dust sheets and take every care to ensure your home is safe and well looked-after.
Having completed the installation, we will commission, test and certify your new installation. We will also carefully talk you through your new boiler’s controls and how to operate it in the most efficient way. Prior to leaving, we will clear up, vacuum, and leave your home as we found it. We will also leave you with our comprehensive Customer Care Pack that includes operating instructions for your boiler.
Once the installation is complete, we will register the boiler with Gas Safe (OFTEC in the case of an oil boiler) and the manufacturer to ensure the validity of its warranty. You will receive registration certificates from Gas Safe (OFTEC if an oil boiler) and the manufacturer direct to your address.
We will then send you your final invoice, along with a customer questionnaire. We highly value the feedback we receive from our customers; and our questionnaire gives you the opportunity to rate us and make any comments on your customer experience. Also, should you recommend us to a friend for whom we subsequently carry out an installation, we will reward you with a £20.00 Marks and Spencer voucher as a token of our appreciation for your loyalty.
We operate within a 30 mile radius or thereabouts of our office in Warmley, South Gloucestershire, BS30 5LW
Local areas we service in Bath:
City centre Bath, Bitton, Acton Turvil, Saltford, Keynsham, Stockwood, Kelston, Keynsham.
Local areas we service in Bristol:
Ashton, Avonmouth, Barton Hill, Bedminster Down, Bishopston, Bishopworth, Brislington, Clifton, Cotham, Filton, Fishponds, Frenchay, Henleaze, Horfield, Hotwells & Harbourside, Kingsdown, Knowle, Lockleaze, Montpelier, Redcliffe and the City Centre, Redland, Shirehampton, Southmead, Southville, St Andrews, St George, Stoke Bishop & Sneyd Park, Temple Meads, Totterdown, Sea Mills.
Local areas we service in North Somerset:
Clevedon, Long Ashton, Weston Super mare, Portishead, Nailsea, Yatton, Cleeve, Backwell, Congresbury, Whitchurch, Leigh Woods, Abbots Leigh, Backwell.
Local areas we Service in South Gloucestershire:
Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke, Cadbury Heath, Chipping Sodbury, Coalpit Heath, Downend, Emersons Green, Frampton Cotterell, Hanham, Iron Acton, Longwell Green, Lyde Green, Mangotsfield, Oldland Common, Pucklechurch, Stockwood, Stoke Gifford, Swineford, Warmley, Warmley Hill, Wick, Winterbourne, Yate, Kingswood, Little Stoke, Patchway.