Safe electrical work with personal customer service
We are NICEIC-approved contractors and employ only qualified electricians who know electrical safety inside out. We look after the electrical installations of homeowners, landlords and commercial premises. Let us take care of your electrical needs!
Whether you’re in Bristol, Bath or the surrounding area, we are happy to pay you a visit and advise on how we can help. Let us carry out a professional assessment of your electrics. We’ll then give you a free no-obligation quotation for putting them right.
In fact, no job is too big or too small for Gregor electricians!
From home electrical solutions featuring smart technology to commercial installations, we do everything electrical including:
- Smart Heating Controls
- Smart Security Lighting & Cameras
- Home Electrical Solutions
- Consumer Units (formerly known as Fuse Boards or Fuse Boxes)
- Heat / Smoke & Carbon monoxide detectors
- Heating Controls & Fault Rectification
- Electric heating – boilers, storage heaters, panel heating, underfloor
- Landlord Services
- Renewable Technology
- Charging points for cars and bikes
We are expert installers of smart heating controls and advisors on home energy solutions, and additionally offer a paid-for service showing you how to make the most of your heating system, ensuring you are comfortable whilst making savings.
Why Gregor for electrical services?
- Customer service – you’ll get a friendly and reliable service from Gregor electricians
- Quality – we take pride in the high quality of our electrical work
- Value for money guaranteed, with competitive prices
- Certification – as NICEIC-approved contractors, we are regularly assessed against industry standards
- Compliance – our work is certified as compliant with Part P of the Building Regulations
- Electrical knowledge and experience – we have a diverse skill set and a very broad spectrum of electrical knowledge and skills, with over thirty years’ experience in electrical engineering
- Directly employed staff who are DBS-vetted qualified electricians
Why not explore our website to learn more about the services offered by our electrical team?