Current job vacancies
Operations Manager (Gas Service)
We are looking for an experienced gas safe qualified team leader who will have overall responsibility for leading and managing our growing service, response and maintenance team, managing both domestic and commercial contracts.
This is a senior management role, reporting directly into the managing director. You are experienced in CRM and IT, able to manage budgets, commercially focussed and results-driven.
For further information please see our dedicated vacancy page.
New build engineers
We are looking to increase our highly skilled and experienced team. You will be required to carry out and have experience of 1st and 2nd fixing across our new build contracts within 50 miles of Bristol. Must be fully experienced and hold current gas qualifications
For more information and to apply please email your CV to [email protected].
Working at Gregor Heating
Working at Gregor means working at a thriving local business, with over 100 employees, that has grown over 30 years to become one of Bristol and Bath’s leading firms of heating engineers, electricians and renewable technology specialists. This success is built on a commitment to delivering quality customer service.
We are a friendly team that supports our local community. If you join our team you can expect:
Are you looking to fully realise your potential and develop your career? Look no further. As a leading heating and renewable technology business we are able to offer our engineers and electricians varied, interesting work and the chance to work on a wide range of challenging assignments.
Attractive rewards and benefits
We value our staff and believe that people should be fairly rewarded. We offer a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn additional pay through overtime and call out. A generous holiday allowance is also complemented by a range of other benefits including:
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sickness Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Childcare and Cycle Voucher Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits Package
Specialist engineers and electricians are provided with a company van, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad and work wear for business use.
A commitment to your training and development
We want you to realise your potential and will help you in this through our performance management process and by investing in your training. We’ll agree clear objectives with you and then work with you to accomplish them identifying any training needs as we go. Your success is our success.
The Gregor Guarantee
We promise our employees, clients and customers that we will deliver what we say. We want to exceed expectations and add value through our five values:
- PASSIONATE – We are passionate about the quality of our work and the service we provide to our customers, suppliers and each other.
- PROUD – We are proud of our Company and our reputation and are committed to being the best we can.
- PROFESSIONAL – We are a qualified and well trained team, always behaving in a professional manner treating everyone with courtesy, respect and consideration.
- PROTECTIVE – We will protect the reputation and sustainability of our business and are accountable for every decision we make. We are trusted and reliable.
- PROACTIVE – We are forward thinking. We use the very best technology, equipment and training to always be able to provide the best solution for the customer.