Current job vacancies
Health, Safety & Compliance Specialist
We invite qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a Health, Safety & Compliance Specialist. Collaborating with our Health & Safety Consultant, this role spearheads the company’s Health, Safety, and Training initiatives. With a solid construction industry background you’ll be a crucial member reporting directly to the Board of Directors. If you’re commercially astute, and results-oriented, this is an excellent opportunity to champion health & safety best practices for our staff.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Boiler Service & Repair Engineer
This is an exciting time to start the new year and become part of Gregor Heating’s success story. We are a very well-established service, maintenance and installation company, trading for over 30 years working on various contracts for Housing Associations and Private Domestic customers.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Working at Gregor Heating
Working at Gregor means working at a thriving local business, with over 100 employees, that has grown over 35 years to become one of Bristol and Bath’s leading firms of heating engineers, electricians and renewable technology specialists. This success is built on a commitment to delivering quality customer service.
We are a friendly team that supports our local community. If you join our team you can expect:
Are you looking to fully realise your potential and develop your career? Look no further. As a leading heating and renewable technology business we are able to offer our engineers and electricians varied, interesting work and the chance to work on a wide range of challenging assignments.
Attractive rewards and benefits
We value our staff and believe that people should be fairly rewarded. We offer a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn additional pay through overtime and call out. A generous holiday allowance is also complemented by a range of other benefits including:
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sickness Scheme
Specialist engineers and electricians are provided with a company van, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad and work wear for business use.
A commitment to your training and development
We want you to realise your potential and will help you in this through our performance management process and by investing in your training. We’ll agree clear objectives with you and then work with you to accomplish them identifying any training needs as we go. Your success is our success.
The Gregor Guarantee
We promise our employees, clients and customers that we will deliver what we say. We want to exceed expectations and add value through our five values:
- PASSIONATE – We are passionate about the quality of our work and the service we provide to our customers, suppliers and each other.
- PROUD – We are proud of our Company and our reputation and are committed to being the best we can.
- PROFESSIONAL – We are a qualified and well trained team, always behaving in a professional manner treating everyone with courtesy, respect and consideration.
- PROTECTIVE – We will protect the reputation and sustainability of our business and are accountable for every decision we make. We are trusted and reliable.
- PROACTIVE – We are forward thinking. We use the very best technology, equipment and training to always be able to provide the best solution for the customer.