Here are answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked by customers thinking of becoming members of Heat:Plan. The full terms and conditions of Heat:Plan can be downloaded here. Remember we’re only a phone call away, so if you do need further information, please call us on 0117 935 2400. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or use our contact form.
The benefits of being a Heat:Plan member are:
- Complete peace of mind
- 24/7 365-day call out
- No hidden charges
- Discounted rates on various products and services offered by Gregor Heating
The process to becoming a Heat:Plan member is:
- Contact the Gregor Heating office to book an initial service and inspection, telling us your boiler make and model.
- Our office will send you out an application form for you to complete and return.
- We will then arrange a convenient date for our engineer to carry out the service and complete the inspection.
- You pay for the service on the day. (This charge will be deducted from your first year’s Heat:Plan cover cost once you’re accepted onto the plan.)
- Any remedial works required will need to be completed before your membership can begin.
- Your Heat:Plan pack will be sent out to you within seven days of your becoming an approved member.
Every effort is made to accept your boiler and / or central heating system onto Heat:Plan, but please note we may not be able to accept you onto your preferred plan if the boiler is very old, has existing faults, or is not working. If your boiler is currently faulty, we will normally offer you a quotation to get it fixed before we accept your application.
Following our engineer’s visit, if your heating system qualifies, we will send you your welcome pack.
Yes! If you are a landlord, please call our office directly on 0117 935 2400, and ask to speak to our service team.
The exact time will vary depending on the type of boiler, its condition, and ease of access, but generally your service will be completed within an hour.
If you are a member of Heat:Plan and have an emergency, we offer you a priority service response. During this call, we will give some pointers towards the likely cause of the fault and how it may be fixed. We will attend your property within 24 hours of your initial call unless prevented by extreme conditions.
For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
From 8-5, Monday-Friday, please call our office on 0117 935 2400 and select option ‘2’.
Outside our office hours, please contact our out-of-hours helpline on 07788917044 if you need urgent assistance.
The purpose of Heat:Plan cover is to cover your boiler and / or central heating system. Plumbing utilities such as toilets, sinks, taps or cold water pipework are not covered.
Don’t worry! We have fully trained Customer Service Advisors who are specifically trained to assist you with filling out the form and setting up your Direct Debit. Just give us a call!
We will send you a letter reminding you of when your service is due, as well as your Heat:Plan renewal date. Your cover will be automatically renewed provided that you pay by direct debit.