Part P of the Building Regulations?

Did you know that much of the electrical work carried out in your home needs to be certified by a Registered Competent Person, Regsitered Third Party Certifier or Building Control Body as compliant with the Building Regulations and notified to your local authority or other approved Building Control Body? Examples of such Part P work include:

  • Installation of a new circuit
  • Installation of a new Consumer Unit
  • Changes to an existing circuit in a ‘wet area’

As an NICEIC Approved Contractor we’re registered electricians able to carry out and certify Part P work as a Registered Competent Person. Homeowners using us for Part P work will receive an Electrical Installation / Minor Electrical Work certificate to confirm the work complies with British Standard 7671 (Requirements for Electrical Installations) and a certificate evidencing compliance with the Building Regulations.