With World Earth Day happening this week there has never been a more appropriate time to consider the ways you can make your home more sustainable, efficient and kinder to the environment. Here at Gregor we have a variety of renewable services to help you make the transition and with over 10 years experience in renewable technologies you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Before embarking on the transition it’s best to do your research to see what will work for your particular situation and home. The Gregor renewables team is on hand to help with a free no-obligation consultation. Our bespoke service starts with one of our surveyors visiting you to advise you on what would be best for your property and give you a quote.
The team is ideally placed to help you understand and assess the suitability of the range of renewable technologies that are available – including but not limited to:
- Heat Pumps – with both Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps you can dramatically reduce your carbon emissions.
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels – can save the planet nearly 2 tonnes of carbon dioxide a year and can generate roughly 3,800 hours of electricity in the south of England.
- Solar Thermal Energy – can provide up to 60% of your domestic hot water demand and save you money!
- Car Chargers – when you decide to make the shift to greener transport we are ready to help make that transition as smooth as possible.
- Electricity Storage Solutions – allowing you to capture heat or electricity when it is surplus to your demands and store it for a rainy day when you need it.
- Underfloor Heating – 25% more efficient than radiators when run from a traditional boiler.
Don’t forget to check for eligibility to the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (also known as the Domestic RHI). It is a government financial incentive to help get homeowners onto renewable heating systems, which in turn will help the UK reduce its carbon emissions and hit their targets.
To read more about our renewable services and get a quote visit the renewables tab on the website here